Although you cannot hand-pick people to be introduced to each other, our matching algorithm is very robust and will take into account all of the choices you make in the Manage Introductions settings. Members are also always able to reach out to members they have not been introduced to if they find someone in the Browse Members section that seems intriguing.
To manage your introduction preferences, do the following:
- Click on the vertical ellipses from righthand side of the Hub top navigation bar.
- Click on "Manage Introductions" from the dropdown menu.
- From the left tabs, click "Introduction Settings".
- Scroll down to "Advanced Settings" and click the + to expand.
- You can edit these setting to make your introductions more specific.
Please note: Introductions must be disabled in order to edit your preferences. This can be done at the top of the page under Basic Settings.