All of our roles are self-identified. The roles are created specific to each community and people’s roles within that community can often change. We have not seen an instance where people are choosing a role that does not represent who they actually are due to the high level of accountability associated with being a member of a school-sanctioned program
Articles in this section
- A member would like to use their preferred name. How can I change that?
- How is administrative access granted?
- Can we make roles restricted so members can't edit or choose?
- Can I fill out someone's profile on their behalf?
- When someone leaves our organization, will their profile automatically be deleted?
- When a student graduates, does their role automatically change to alumni?
- How can I tell if someone has claimed their invitation to the platform?