There are multiple filters you can add to your search in the Browse Members section.
1. Topics: By clicking the Topics filter, you can select all of the areas of interest or expertise that you would like to filter by. Our search function incorporates each box checked into the search, so the more you select, the more specific you will get!
2. Offerings: Each member selects what they are able to offer in a coffee chat and what they're seeking in a coffee chat. You can select as many of these boxes to find people who are looking for similar outcomes as yourself!
3. Locations: This is a search bar where you can search for members by city.
4. Programs (for academic communities): You can type in the program you are looking to filter by here and see anyone who is either a current student or an alumnus from the program of interest.
5. Roles: If you are only interested in reaching out to specific roles within the community, you can select them here and only members who have selected that role will appear.
6. Search bar: Here you can type in free text and if those words appear is someone's profile, they will show up (great for searching names or company names!)
Note: You can filter using as many different options and combinations as you'd like. You can also select filters and then free text in the search bar if you are looking to get very specific!
If you have any further questions, please email [email protected]